Gumball:
Look at me as I'm standing here,
看看我,我現在站在這
I've got happy on my face, I've got nothing to fear!
我臉上帶著笑容,無所畏懼
I've got my legs, eyes, ears, my teeth and gums
我有著腿,眼睛,耳朵,我的牙齒和牙銀
I've got six working fingers and opposable thumbs
我還有六隻手指和相反的大母指
(Life can make you smile!)
(人生能讓你笑開懷!)
Well look around and you'll see it everywhere, I said
請看看四周,就像我說的一樣
(Life can make you smile!)
(人生能讓你笑開懷!)
So I carry on smiling cause I haven't got a care!
所以我面帶微笑因為我並無煩惱
A power-shower can lift you from a rut,
能量澡能沖走你的煩惱
Although the shower curtain keeps on sticking to my butt...
因為洗澡所以浴廉一直黏在我屁屁上
I'm loving orange juice, so I fill it to the brim,
我愛柳橙汁,所以我倒了一整杯
But after cleaning my teeth, the taste is pretty grim
但在刷牙後喝,那味道真的超噁
I love the scent of flowers, but so do all the bees!
我愛一整束花,當然蜜蜂也是
And the pollen, [sneezes] brings out my allergies
還有花粉,[啊秋]讓我的過敏發作
And video games, they stop me from feeling glum
還有電玩,他們讓我感覺快樂
Although after an hour, they start to hurt my thumbs
但在一小時後,他們開始傷害我的大母指
(Life can be a trial!)
(人生可以很悲劇!)
Look around you and you'll see it everywhere!
請看看四周,就像我說的一樣
(Life can be a trial!)
(人生可以很悲劇!)
But I'll try to get through it and pretend that I don't care
但我想辦法忽略並假裝不在乎
But this game's too hard, I got stuck on level eight
但這遊戲太難,我一直卡在第八關
That ain't the only thing bad that I hate!
這還不是我恨的唯一一件事
I've got the sun on the screen and the net's too slow,
螢幕上一直有陽光反射,網路一直卡當
And the ice has diluted down my soda, don't you know?
冰塊毀了我的汽水,你都不知道嗎?
There's the dripping faucet and the creaking door
這裡水龍頭滴水,還有門的怪聲
Man I'm so exhausted, I can't take it anymore!
老天我好累,我再也受不了了
(Why is life so vile?!)
(為何人生如此悲慘?!)
Look around you, it's out to bring you down, I said
看看你四周,像我說的一樣,一切都會讓你不爽
(Why is life so vile?!)
(為何人生如此悲慘?!)
And even this song is becoming annoying now!
而這首歌變的越來越煩人了
註釋:
the net's too slow這裡原文是網路太慢,我翻網路一直卡當比較貼切
diluted down原本是指稀釋,但平常被冰稀釋的汽水很難喝,而且翻成稀釋不通順,所以我翻成[毀了]
後記:
超中肯的人生歌,人生總是會發生許多令人不爽的事,不過人生還是要樂觀看待比較好喔!
沒有留言:
張貼留言