2018年1月7日 星期日

MLP歌曲翻譯 Laughter Song 歡笑之歌

一天兩首((開心

When I was a little filly and the sun was going down...
我還是小小馬時,當太陽下山

Twilight Sparkle:
Tell me she's not...
告訴我她沒

The darkness and the shadows, they
would always make me frown...
黑暗以及影子,總會讓我如此害怕

Rarity:
She is.
她在

I'd hide under my pillow

From what I thought I saw
我用枕頭蓋住頭,不想看到那些東東

But Granny Pie said that wasn't the way
但派奶奶說那並不是

To deal with fears at all
面對恐懼的方法

Rainbow Dash:
Then what is?
那要怎麼辦?

She said, "Pinkie, you gotta stand up tall
她說"Pinkie,你必須堅強起來

Learn to face your fears
學習面對你的恐懼

You'll see that they can't hurt you
你就會了解他們不會傷害你

Just laugh to make them disappear."
只要笑一笑就能讓恐懼消失"

Ha! Ha! Ha!
!!!

So, giggle at the ghostly
所以對鬼魂傻傻的笑一笑吧

Guffaw at the grossly
對鬼魂笑一笑吧

Crack up at the creepy
打敗可怕之物

Whoop it up with the weepy
對詭異之物大笑

Chortle at the kooky
對奇怪之物高笑

Snorted at the spooky
對幽靈哼哼笑

And tell that big dumb scary face to take a hike and leave you alone
然後告訴那張可怕阿呆臉走開別來煩你

 and if he thinks he can scare you
then he's got another thing coming
如果他認為他能嚇得
了你,就要讓他好看

and the very idea of such a thing
just makes you wanna... hahahaha... heh...
想到這裡就讓你好想哈哈哈哈哈

Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaauuuugh!

歡笑~~~~~~

沒有留言:

張貼留言