2018年1月31日 星期三

DDLC心跳文學部歌曲翻譯 Your Reality 你的世界



Every day, I imagine a future where I can be with you
每一天,我都在想像著能與你在一起的未來

In my hand is a pen that will write a poem of me and you
在我手中的筆,能寫下屬於你與我的詩

The ink flows down into a dark puddle
滴下的墨水積成小水坑

Just move your hand - write the way into his heart!
動動你的手,寫下能送入心房的詩

But in this world of infinite choices
但在這有無窮選擇的世界

What will it take just to find that special day?
我們的特別日子要多久才會到來?

What will it take just to find that special day?
我們的特別日子要多久才會到來?


Have I found everybody a fun assignment to do today?
我今天有與大家盡情同樂嗎?

When you're here, everything that we do is fun for them anyway
當你在這,我們無論做什麼一定都很有趣吧

When I can't even read my own feelings
為何我無法了解自己的感情呢?

What good are words when a smile says it all?
一個微笑能勝過千言萬語吧?

And if this world won't write me an ending
如果這個世界無法給我完美結局

What will it take just for me to have it all?
那我該怎麼做才能擁有你呢?


Does my pen only write bitter words for those who are dear to me?
我的筆難道只能傷害我重視的人嗎?

Is it love if I take you, or is it love if I set you free?
佔有你和讓你自由,哪個才是愛你的舉動?

The ink flows down into a dark puddle
滴下的墨水積成小水坑

How can I write love into reality?
我該如何把我的愛傳達到你那?

If I can't hear the sound of your heartbeat
如果我無法感受到你的心跳

What do you call love in your reality?
這樣我要如何在你身邊愛你

And in your reality, if I don't know how to love you
在你的世界中,如果我無法在你身邊愛你

I'll leave you be

我會放手讓你走的

沒有留言:

張貼留言