關於我自己

我的相片
肥宅,喜歡翻譯和畫畫,偶爾搞點小動畫

2018年6月17日 星期日

阿甘妙世界歌曲翻譯 If It's Too Hard To Forgive 如果原諒太難了




Ten thousand reasons to give up.
人生總會有千萬個理由使你放棄

Too many words that piled up.
太多傷人的話語堆積

But you refused to try and mend, your broken past before the end.
但在一切太遲之前,你拒絕去修補破碎的過去

Your heart's too hard to understand,
你的心太難去了解

that sands of time slipped through your hands.
時間的沙礫在手中流逝

And no excuses can erase,
沒有藉口能抹去

the scars of time left on your face.
留在你臉上的傷痕

If it's too hard to forgive,
如果原諒太難的話,

then just give.
那就讓它去吧

Let go of the weight that won't let you live.
放下那影響你生活的重擔


Why keep playing this sad game,
為何要一直在失落中徘徊呢?

of who should really take the blame.
到底誰要承擔這些責任

The memories will fade away.
那些記憶將會消失

They're growing further every day.
每天又繼續成長著

You want the stream to change its course,
你希望事情走向能改變

before it floods you with remorse.
在悔恨吞噬你前

You only need to hit the breaks,
你只需要打碎那道牆

to free yourself of your mistakes.
從過去犯下的錯誤中解脫

If it's too hard to forgive,
如果原諒太難的話,

then just give.
那就讓它去吧

Let go of the weight that won't let you live.
放下那影響你生活的重擔


沒有留言:

張貼留言